Thursday, August 17, 2017

REVIEW: Henry and the Hidden Treasure by B.C.R. Fegan



Henry and the Hidden Treasure is an imaginative adventure a young child has in defending his pocket money against his little sister. Henry constructs elaborate defensive measures that he is sure will stand up to the clever ambitions of Lucy. Little does he know, Lucy has a few tricks of her own.

With a focus on introducing children to the use of ordinal numbers, Henry and the Hidden Treasure also draws out some important qualities of being a kid – such as creativity, the value of listening to parental advice, and of course, being nice to your sister. 

   




This was an adorable story. I loved Henry's imagination. He reminded me so much of my childhood and how my imagination would be fun and adventurous.

The illustrations were magnificent and so full of color and so eye popping. I felt like I was on Henry's adventure with him just by the illustrations. 

The story-line was phenomenal and so much fun to read.

This is a wonderful children's story and I can imagine children wanting to re-read this story every night before bed for years to come. I highly recommend it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment